- Navitimer world watch with corrugated bidirectional bezel and black dial with luminous hands/indices and three chronograph subdials
- 43 mm stainless steel case with anti-reflective sapphire dial window
- Automatic self-wind movement with analog display
- Leather band with contrast stitching and fold-over clasp
- Water resistant to 30 m (99 ft): In general, withstands splashes or brief immersion in water, but not suitable for swimming
An expert manufacturer and pioneer of highly technical watches, Breitling has been a major player in the development of the wrist chronograph and is a leader in this feature. This Breitling watch is the combination of mechanical precision and superior materials and construction, which has become a hallmark of this world-renowned company. Producing timepieces of immeasurable quality, Breitling is one of the last remaining independent Swiss watchmakers.