At Baselworld this year, I met Mr Biver for the very first time. And I can say, with complete conviction, that he was every bit the personality and man I expected him to be. He is one of the rare few who has well and truly left his mark on Swiss watchmaking. And played a big part in bringing the industry back from the brink of the ’70s “quartz crisis”. He’s also at his absolute best in this short interview with Wired, where he gives insight into his time in the industry and how he makes the most of his time. From a hippie commune to CEO, he explains why you shouldn’t work, never sleep, and only use email.
You may also like
About the author
TreazureTimes is a “one-stop-shop” providing the best watch guidance on every aspect; regardless of brand, model or pricing.
- Why Smartwatches Need To Start Listening, Very Carefully
- EDITOR’S PICK: Everyday heroes – 8 watches you can wear all day, every day
- VIDEO: Jaquet Droz Grande Seconde Tribute
- EDITOR’S PICK: 6 months on, and does Felix still stand by his top 10 watches of 2017?
- INSIGHT: Exploring Chanel’s watchmaking – the movements