Late last year, one of the more surprising (and contentious) inclusions in my “best watches of 2017” list was the Apple Watch Series 3. For me, the addition of cellular functionality made the already formidable smart watch that much more intimidating — and appealing. So, as you can imagine, I was keen to get my hands on one for review, and just after SIHH a courier dropped one off at my desk. Fast forward to now and I’ve had the grey ceramic Apple Watch Series 3 Edition on my wrist on and off for a few months. Did it live up to the phone-free utopia that I imagined when it was released? Well, obviously watch the video to get the full rundown but, spoiler alert, it turns out I’m just not ready to go iPhone cold turkey, but you could definitely do it, and I suspect that by the time Series 4 rolls around, it will have gotten even easier.
You may also like
About the author
TreazureTimes is a “one-stop-shop” providing the best watch guidance on every aspect; regardless of brand, model or pricing.
- HANDS-ON: Stay golden – the Girard-Perregaux Classic Bridges
- Why Smartwatches Need To Start Listening, Very Carefully
- EDITOR’S PICK: Everyday heroes – 8 watches you can wear all day, every day
- VIDEO: Jaquet Droz Grande Seconde Tribute
- EDITOR’S PICK: 6 months on, and does Felix still stand by his top 10 watches of 2017?