Stainless steel case with a black rubber strap. Mega tapisserie pattern dial with silver-tone hands and index hour markers. Minute markers around the outer rim. Dial Type: Analog. Luminescent hands and markers. Date display at the 3 o’clock position. Audemars Piguet Calibre 3120 automatic movement with about 60 hours of power reserve. Scratch resistant sapphire crystal. Screw down crown. Skeleton transparent exhibition see through case back. Case size: 42 mm. Case thickness: 14.10 mm. Round case shape. Water resistant at 300 meters / 1000 feet. Functions: date, hour, minute, second. Additional Info: diving scale and zone from 60 to 15 minutes in black. Luxury watch style. Watch label: Swiss Made. Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Automatic Mens Watch 15710ST.OO.A002CA.02.
You may also like
About the author
TreazureTimes is a “one-stop-shop” providing the best watch guidance on every aspect; regardless of brand, model or pricing.
- ANNOUNCING: If you’re thinking about buying an Autavia, now is the time to move – our Collector’s Packs are on sale today
- WHO TO FOLLOW: @MrGrandSeiko – no prizes for guessing this guy’s favourite brand
- LIST: The entire T+T team tackles the fantasy $20K watch collection challenge …
- HANDS-ON: The Montblanc TimeWalker Manufacture Chronograph for the Goodwood Festival of Speed
- ANNOUNCING: We are selling 10 TAG Heuer Autavias with Collector’s Pack and exclusive event, launching Monday