Here is the exciting new Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Chronograph Diver’s Watch in stainless steel with a vibrant yellow dial and strap. The case of this watch is made of brush finished stainless steel measuring 42 mm and houses the Calibre 3124/3841 self-winding automatic movement with 50 hours of power reserve, it is water resistant to 300 meters (1,000 ft). Beneath the scratch resistant sapphire crystal is the bright orange Méga Tapisserie dial featuring gold applied hands, luminescent bar markers and two black chronograph sub-dials in the 3 and 9 o’clock positions. This watch attaches to the wrist with an equally bright yellow rubber bracelet with stainless steel tang buckle closure. This is a Limited Edition Boutique watch! Only 375 were produced! Retail: $27,900.00
You may also like
About the author
TreazureTimes is a “one-stop-shop” providing the best watch guidance on every aspect; regardless of brand, model or pricing.
- Why Smartwatches Need To Start Listening, Very Carefully
- EDITOR’S PICK: Everyday heroes – 8 watches you can wear all day, every day
- VIDEO: Jaquet Droz Grande Seconde Tribute
- EDITOR’S PICK: 6 months on, and does Felix still stand by his top 10 watches of 2017?
- INSIGHT: Exploring Chanel’s watchmaking – the movements