15 Nov Bulova Men 96B175 Precisionist Stainless Steel Watch Reviews
Bulova Men 96B175 : SPORTY, PRECISE AND SOPHISTICATED LOOK IN A MULTIPLE UNIT CHRONOGRAPH DESIGN
Bulova Men 96B175 is a chunky piece of silver timepiece that pays attention to detail, compelling design and precision manufacturing. With its right mix of sporty and classy look, it will make you look good during casual days or lounging around after a hard day’s work.
Here are the highs and lows of Bulova Men 96B175
• With a nice curved front bezel and crystal, this stainless steel and silver watch is great for casual days when relaxing with family and friends. It’s chunky look also adds more dimension to the watch.
• Utilising a Japanese quartz technology, this watch is accurate to within 10 seconds per year unlike most quartz watches.
• A second sweeping hand is clearly its key value differentiator.
• The screw-down crown is very well protected by the design of the case which gives the watch a 300 meter water resistance rating.
• A black face and luminous markers and hands make it easy to the eyes when you want to glimpse at your watch.
• It has stopwatch functions due to its chronograph minutes, seconds and hours.
• Bulova Men 96B175 is a really big watch so if your wrists are small, it may look overwhelming on you.
• As a chunky watch, it is heavier than some other watches – weighing at 9.6 ounces. So if you don’t want to be bothered by a heavy wrist watch, then this is not the watch for you.
• The hands are not luminescent at night so it may be a difficult to see the time.
• Although this watch is water-resistant, it is not shock resistant as the precision technology may get messed up after a hard fall.
• This is a fashion watch to be shown-off so it is better to pair it with casual clothes.
This chunky and heavy watch are meant for those with big wrists. Nonetheless for a price under $1,000, Bulova Men 96B175 is a fashionable watch to be worn during your casual days.