- Rose gold-tone watch featuring black guilloche dial with three chronograph subdials and rose gold-tone hands/Roman numeral indices
- 44 mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Rubber band with deployment clasp and push-button closure
- Water resistant to 100 m (330 ft): In general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not scuba diving
The Bulova Men’s 98B104 Marine Star Calendar Watch features handsome angles and edges for a sharp look. A water-resistant black rubber band is enhanced by angled edges and joins to a gold-tone stainless steel case with a similar angled design. An octagonal black frame is topped by a gold-tone stainless steel bezel that features black screw-down accents and fashionable side cuts. A black dial displays stick and Arabic numeral minute markers, silver-toned Roman numeral and shape hour indicators, as well as a Bulova logo at the 12 o’clock position. Three subdials, a date window at the four o’clock position, and luminous skeleton hands complete the appeal of this fine timepiece. The Bulova Men’s 98B104 Marine Star Calendar Watch is water resistant to 330 feet.