For those of you who are die-hard fans of Roman numerals, Bulova Men 98B104 Marine Star Calendar Stainless Steel Dress Watch is a must have to wear when leaving home for casual or non-sports events. As this timepiece is a large watch, I would say that it would look good for those guys with large wrists and forearms.
Bulova Men 98B104 Is A Must Have Rugged Stylish Watch With Roman Numerals
Here are the highs and lows of Bulova Men 98B104
• Breath-taking design which showcases fine detailing, subtle yet rich rose gold tone, roman numerals and a chunky look.
• Made from quality Japanese-quartz movement ensures that your time is accurate.
• Fantastic Roman numeral which is superbly big makes it easy for the eyes
• At a glorious 44m diameter size, you do not have to squint as the both the thick and luminous hour and minute hands are easy to read.
• Perfect timepiece for your casual days when wearing your favourite polo tee with khaki pants/shorts and moccasin loafers.
• Flexible yet robust thick rubberized straps take your worries away when you are involved in any water sports.
• The size of the watch is a heavy and chucky timepiece so it may not fit some dress shirts especially in an office environment.
• The date window is at the lower right corner and this may not be friendly user for those who want to take a quick glance at it.
• If you are the type of person who sweats a lot, then this watch rubber straps will be uncomfortable for you. To prevent that sticky feeling, you need to loosen the strap.
• If you have small wrists and find that its weight is a bothersome, then you may not be fond of it.
For a rugged stylish watch, Bulova Men 98B104 Marine Star Calendar Stainless Steel Dress Watch is worth buying as a gift but to recommend replacing the rubberized straps to prevent that sticky feeling.