There’s no other Golf GPS like it! The Callaway ECLIPSE offers superior GPS performance in a unique design that delivers unmatched versatility and convenience. Just clip it onto your belt or golf bag, or simply detach the GPS from the clip and carry it in your pocket. Don’t let its diminutive size fool you, the Callaway ECLIPSE GPS packs a powerful punch with 30,000+ preloaded global courses and accurate front/center/back distances to greens, plus layup AND carry distances to hazards and doglegs. Keep score right on the unit while also tracking your round stats, including GIR (Greens in Regulation) and Total Putts. With auto course-recognition and hole-advance, you may never need to touch the unit again throughout the entire round. Includes shot distance measurement and odometer features, and in watch mode will display time (analog or digital) and date. Rechargable lithium-ion battery lasts 2-3 rounds on a full charge in GPS mode, and 90+ days in time mode (only).
You may also like
About the author
TreazureTimes is a “one-stop-shop” providing the best watch guidance on every aspect; regardless of brand, model or pricing.
- HANDS-ON: The Girard-Perregaux Laureato Chronograph
- HANDS-ON: The classically charming Montblanc Star Legacy Nicolas Rieussec Chronograph
- MY YEAR WITH: The TAG Heuer Carrera Heuer 01 ‘Grey Phantom’
- IN-DEPTH: the Drive de Cartier Extra Flat in steel — driving the value proposition
- EVENT: Panerai celebrate first Australian boutique with mind-blowing nightlong event