With immutably bold and clean lines, this handsome men’s timepiece is certain to complement a vast array of formal and business wear. A stainless-steel and 18-karat yellow gold bracelet and a square shaped stainless-steel case help round out the watch’s leading edge. For second helping of formal elegance, Roman indexes and an 18-karat yellow gold bezel are thrown into the mix. With Cartier’s own Calibre 687 Swiss-quartz movement, this Cartier is also water resistant to 99 feet.
You may also like
About the author
TreazureTimes is a “one-stop-shop” providing the best watch guidance on every aspect; regardless of brand, model or pricing.
- VIDEO: Jaquet Droz Grande Seconde Tribute
- EDITOR’S PICK: 6 months on, and does Felix still stand by his top 10 watches of 2017?
- INSIGHT: Exploring Chanel’s watchmaking – the movements
- LIST: 4 watches Mark Wahlberg wears on a daily basis that you’ll never, ever have the stones to
- NEWS: A Looney Patek and a million dollar Sub go under the hammer in New York