This GV2 BARI collection is named after a coastal city in Italy’s Puglia region. With a playful edge; Swiss Quartz movement, sixteen diamonds watch and second sub dial, this dazzling artwork makes a wonderful holiday gift that will make a lady’s eyes sparkle.
GV2 BARI – AN ELEGANT RECTANGULAR LADIES WATCH INSPIRED BY THE CITY OF BARI, ITALY
In summary, here are the highs and lows of GV2 BARI Women’s 9200 Swiss Quartz Watch:
1. Highs of GV2 BARI Women’s 9200 Swiss Quartz Watch
• Sophisticated rectangular case shape can make an eye-catching statement. This means the wearer is oftentimes a little avant-garde in her style.
• Fits perfectly for those ladies with large wrists with lots of band room.
• Mother of Pearl dial and limited to 500 pieces
• Powered by a Swiss quartz movement indicates that it is a quality made watch that provides reliable service.
• Jewel dial is protected by a durable mineral glass crystal.
• Stainless steel case is water resistant to 99 feet.
2. Lows of GV2 BARI Women’s 9200 Swiss Quartz Watch
• The size of the watch is quite huge and heavy; it may look like a man’s watch for some ladies.
• Internal case can get moldy and wet if exposed to wet conditions.
• Face of watch may still be scratched so it’s best to avoid sharp edges when moving around
• Not meant for those watch wearers who tend to be classics in their tastes
With an unconventional face shape, GV2 BARI Women’s 9200 Swiss Quartz Watch appeals to fashion forward ladies who is looking to compliment their elegant look. Nonetheless, it is recommended to remove some links if your wrists are too small.