Stainless steel case with a stainless steel bracelet. Fixed stainless steel bezel. Black dial with silver-tone hands and index hour markers. An Arabic numeral mark the 12 o’clock position. Minute markers around the outer rim. Dial Type: Analog. Three displays showing: date, 12 hours and power reserve. Additional 24 time-zone indicated at the 6 o’clock position. Jaeger LeCoultre calibre 939A automatic movement with a 43-hour power reserve. Scratch resistant sapphire crystal. Pull / push crown. Transparent case back. Case size: 39 mm. Case thickness: 12 mm. Round case shape. Deployment clasp. Water resistant at 50 meters / 165 feet. Functions: date, hour, minute, second, power reserve. Luxury watch style. Watch label: Swiss Made. Jaeger LeCoultre Master Geographic Automatic Mens Watch Q1428171.
You may also like
About the author
TreazureTimes is a “one-stop-shop” providing the best watch guidance on every aspect; regardless of brand, model or pricing.
- ANNOUNCING: If you’re thinking about buying an Autavia, now is the time to move – our Collector’s Packs are on sale today
- WHO TO FOLLOW: @MrGrandSeiko – no prizes for guessing this guy’s favourite brand
- LIST: The entire T+T team tackles the fantasy $20K watch collection challenge …
- HANDS-ON: The Montblanc TimeWalker Manufacture Chronograph for the Goodwood Festival of Speed
- ANNOUNCING: We are selling 10 TAG Heuer Autavias with Collector’s Pack and exclusive event, launching Monday