Stainless steel case with a stainless steel bracelet. Bi-directional rotating stainless steel bezel with a blue top ring. Blue and silver dial with luminous silver-tone hands and index hour markers. Minute markers around the outer rim. Dial Type: Analog. Luminescent hands and markers. Date display at the 6 o’clock position. Chronograph – two sub-dials displaying: 60 seconds and 45 minute. Tudor calibre 2892 automatic movement with a 42-hour power reserve. Scratch resistant sapphire crystal. Screw down crown. Solid case back. Case size: 42 mm. Round case shape. Fold over clasp with a safety release. Water resistant at 150 meters / 500 feet. Functions: chronograph, date, hour, minute, second. Dress watch style. Watch label: Swiss Made. Item Variations: 70330B-95740. Tudor Heritage Chronograph Blue and Silver Dial Stainless Steel Mens Watch 70330B-95740.
You may also like
About the author
TreazureTimes is a “one-stop-shop” providing the best watch guidance on every aspect; regardless of brand, model or pricing.
- VIDEO: Jaquet Droz Grande Seconde Tribute
- EDITOR’S PICK: 6 months on, and does Felix still stand by his top 10 watches of 2017?
- INSIGHT: Exploring Chanel’s watchmaking – the movements
- LIST: 4 watches Mark Wahlberg wears on a daily basis that you’ll never, ever have the stones to
- NEWS: A Looney Patek and a million dollar Sub go under the hammer in New York